Hemp Seed oil contains a desirable 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acids which is the recommended balance ratio for humans. Hemp seed oil also has other minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, and calcium.
CBD requires some trial and error to get the right amount for your body. With patience and practice, you should be able to get to that "happy point" in just a few days of working with it.
CBD Per Serving:
• 250mg Strength = 8.33mg per serving - GH
• 500mgStrength = 16.66mg per serving - AS
• 1000mgStrength = 33.33mg per serving - AS / CP
• 1500mgStrength = 50mg per serving - CP
GH = General Health
AS = Anxiety & Stress
CP = Chronic Pain
4 Pointers before you begin:
1. If you are new to CBD we encourage you to start with the lower dosages and gradually work your way up to the dose that works for you.
2. Larger individuals may prefer a higher dose of CBD than smaller people.
3. If you have a medical condition, always consult with a health care professional before consuming CBD.
4. When you use CBD you might need to use it during a longer period of time for the endocannabinoid effects to occur.